My Other Spaces


Awards

Beautiful, Surprises Yesterday!! - Thank You All

What a lovely day yesterday..

A busy Schedule at work, my boss want to talk to me on my future plans, gtalk blips with the incoming mails from my blogger friends commenting on last two post. Google reader highlights unread feed of my fav blogs. Heart pounds to reply/read blog post. But tickets started to hit my Que.

Check my surprises
1.)
A mail drops by

hi KBalu :)
Stop over at my blog – something 4 u there….
--xh—aka aNoop

There the adrenaline gush in my blood. It is this surprise. I started this blog without any intention, motivation, confidence as who will read my writings/kirukals.. but this year got friends who read my kirukals and share their lovely comments with me. I totally love having this award from Anoop. Thanks mate!

Let me pass the joy and happiness Blogger Award to few of my friends PK,Gundumama, Raz, anonme, Aarthi


2.)
A Tag from laksh. Fave Fives!! (continued in my next post)

3.)
A Mail from compelling design. They have done a video "A Year of Photos - Flickr Calendr 2007" compiled from 365 photos by 365 Photographers for the 365 days of 20007. And Shams pic was put up for June 20th. Check the beautifully composed video below. Shaams photo comes at 2.15th sec of the movie. My photo is selected as one of the better photos and published against June 20th (My Birthday) surprised. Is this a coincidense or it is designed that way? Many thanks to Compelling Design for this awesome work.
Nammalayum Oruthavan Madhichi irukkanda :)

4.)
Watched Taarae Zameen Par. Awesome movie, beautiful message delivery, splendid work by the hero and amir. No Review No Comments. Only Order. Plz plz watch the movie in theatre. More than enjoying, feel the movie. It is a movie for every Parents. Here are my two "Taarae Zameen Par" [Stars on Earth].
Tears rolled down Meediyala Pakkathula prakash mela saanji thodachitaen, saying i never cried. Namma Yaaru).
Makkalae poi paarunga.

All these made my day. thanks to each and every one in this.
Wish you all a happy Week End!! Ensoy Madi :)

Labels: , , , , ,

Kirukals by Kuttibalu @ 4:22 PM,

17 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, January 04, 2008, Blogger --xh-- sonnathu...

wow.. happy to know that my bit also helped to make ur day.. :) congratz on being fetured @ Flicker Calender... :) want to see TZP.. infact, i ahd plans to go today, but still at my cube, head banging... hm.. may eb next week...

 
At 6:46 PM, January 04, 2008, Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman sonnathu...

Thanku for the award! :D *Blushing*
I am honored!
Abt the flickers award, Thats really great! :) Congrats!

 
At 6:53 PM, January 04, 2008, Blogger Sanjai Gandhi sonnathu...

Congrats Balu.. :))

apdiye inga vaanga.. ungla sevai ingu thevai.. my advance wishes.. :))
http://www.photography-in-tamil.blogspot.com/

 
At 7:31 PM, January 04, 2008, Blogger Raz sonnathu...

hey kutti! :)

:) thats a real surprise :D :D :D

nandri sir!

june 20th un birthday va? :) me june 21. :) jus few hrs difference i guess.

n congrats to u first :) for both the award n the flickr award! :)

 
At 8:46 PM, January 04, 2008, Blogger black coffee sonnathu...

Thanks thanks thanks! Eduku moonu vaati na enaku intha award moonu peru kuduthurukaanga! Full happys pa! I feel so honored.. :) ennoda internet connection kudukara tholla thaangamudiyala.. I'm replyin to this comment thru my phone's gprs.. :(
an dyin to update and just wait til my next post..
Congratulations on all the awards that u hav received.. :)
thanks again! :)

 
At 10:37 PM, January 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous sonnathu...

Congrats Buddy for the Award..
Happy for you.

 
At 1:17 AM, January 05, 2008, Blogger Lena sonnathu...

congratulations on the award. have gone through your blog and you sure deserve this one!! :)

and really cute pic on flickr!! :) :)

 
At 5:47 PM, January 05, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: --xh-- ::) Thanks Anoop. Yeah u made it:) plz do watch TZP, next week is actually late ;) but do watch in theatre.

 
At 5:49 PM, January 05, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: PK ::)
//Thanku for the award! :D// Chennaila thundernu sonnangale ;)

//Abt the flickers award, Thats really great! :) Congrats!//
ThankQ :)

 
At 5:58 PM, January 05, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: SanJai ::)
//Congrats Balu.. :))// - ThankQ
//apdiye inga vaanga.. ungla sevai ingu thevai.. my advance wishes.. :))// Varaen Varaen.. Thanks for the invite.

and Thanks for dropping by my space, wish u a happy new year.

 
At 6:01 PM, January 05, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: Raz ::)
kutti kutti kutti .. ayoo kevlama irukkae... but parava illa nee yeppadi venumnalum koopidu...

//june 20th un birthday va? :) me june 21. :) jus few hrs difference i guess.// Yup.. might be for that year alone ;)

Thanks ma :)

 
At 6:04 PM, January 05, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: Raz ::) Yenna deivamnu vaera sollita.. bhakthargal yepadi venumnalum koopidalam.. he he he he.. btw yenna vachi comedy kemadi pannalayae..

 
At 6:06 PM, January 05, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: anonme ::)
Thats nice to hear u got from 3 ppl. you truly deserve it.
Thanks for the wishes akila.
Wish u r connected soon...

 
At 6:07 PM, January 05, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: Anon ::)
Thanks PeeVee :) I know u would be one such person to be happy for me :)

 
At 6:09 PM, January 05, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: lena ::)
Hey.. Welcome to my space and thanks for the wishes and those kind words.
Do keep visiting freq :)

 
At 12:43 PM, January 13, 2008, Blogger Aarthi sonnathu...

Hey...1st Congrats for getting that blogger award and thanks a lot for passing it on to me..:)[how do I put it in my blog??] 2nd congrats for getting shams pic in tht 2007 flickr video...awesum..grt...and again I'm jealous...and s I wanted to see that movie too...will tell you after seeing the movie..:)

 
At 2:14 AM, January 14, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: Aarthi ::)
ThankQ.
Save the pic (right click, save the award on to ur local disk), upload it back to ur space.
Sure watch and let me know. Glad you guys liked the pic.
I am Happy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home