My Other Spaces


Awards

I am Tagged!!!

Tagging rules:I was tagged by Aarthi. This lady has a lovely habit of changing her blog URL.
Here are the 8 things abt me.
  1. NFS(Office Name), 'Full Throttle' is my Rule. Can't drive slowly. Crazy about driving. My fav lines are
    "Sometimes I drive so fast, Just to feel the danger.
    I wanna scream, It makes me feel alive"

    from Anything but Ordinary by Avril Lavigne. Recent Expedition - drove to Chennai from hyderabad in 10hrs. And then to my home town trip meter reading 998.
  2. Knowing or unknowingly, i get influenced/inspired by people i like the most or with the people i mostly talk to. Be a Song, a word, a slang or a habit, sometimes this make me feel i am not real.
  3. Can cook my own Food rite from Carrot Halwa - Evening Snack on a Rainy DayBreakfast to Lunch to snacks to Dinner, but offcourse i need my mom's sambar podi and online support from the chief chef or the lil chef.Sweet Kesari / South Indian DishI love cooking for my friends. Atleast one or the other week, we cook/party at home. Known to friends as Aada Bala (south indians should know the Aada Dish, in hyd they call pesaratu)Sakkarai PongalWhat is Happiness? [Hot Masal Vadai]
    Biriyani (Veg, Egg, Chicken) - Veg is my Fav. Shark Puttu is my last experimented side dish and many more. My online reciepe book is here (dei balu podhum niruthu rombha scene podatha :p Oru veelambharammm)
  4. Have patience to baby sit a kid and especially if it is a girl, i enjoy wasting time with them
  5. Tends to take advantage of people i live with, mostly will make others to wait. Never seen a movie in theatre from the first scene.
  6. Car Habits : Play loud music, open doors for the females, atleast a flower for my friends (Yellow Gerberas is my Fav)(Guys and south Indians think bad about this - becoz we are conservative). I like doing this for my friends. Picked up this habit from hari
  7. Fitness Freek .. naaaaaa... Can't be after listing the above, but walk daily 5kms and workout for 1hr. Thanks to my friends who drag me.
  8. Music (mostly i tag a person to each of my fav songs), Photo, Friends, Flickr, A Call Home inspires me.

I am not tagging anybody, and anybody can pick this up and leave me a note to know about you.

Labels: , , , ,

Kirukals by Kuttibalu @ 7:00 PM,

7 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, December 03, 2007, Blogger --xh-- sonnathu...

mate- we have got lods of thigs same :-) which bike do you ride? i love riding, and can live without oxygen and water, but not without riding. I LOVE cooking, and can cook almost anything. I am very good with babies, and can even bath infants by laying them on my legs. Babies and bikes - i am sure I can tame any of them :). When i drive alone or when am with my bro/sis/friends, i play it loud. have got a LOUD music system with all the works, but I am not really fond of driving as i am fond of riding. Given a choice, i will take my bike :)
next time you pass b'lore, gimme a call. drop me a mail, will drop my cell no.

 
At 3:53 PM, December 03, 2007, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

Hey Anoop, Nice to hear someone like me. Splendor is what I own, but ride Pulsar and CBZ. I actually love driving with my mom, she joins me in listening to anything classical, melody, trance, Rock, Pop, Country [lang no bar ;)]and discuss all things about a song. Rare Chances of me coming to blr as i hate that place, but sure would touch base with you when i do.
Thanks for dropping by :)

 
At 11:44 PM, December 03, 2007, Blogger Raz sonnathu...

hi balamurugan natarajan.. yeppapppada evalo periya peru! :)

un blog parthen i like it :) ennaku... un blog bkgrd la something missing... illa its got too many stuffs in it... i cant concentrate to read...

:D thnks for visiting...

konjam atikaprasangi :D adjust panniko... first timea ippadi oru comment

 
At 10:15 PM, December 07, 2007, Blogger Aarthi sonnathu...

Thanks for taking up the tag...i think u wanted to say.."this lovely lady has a habit" and not "this lady has a lovely habit"...he he...anyway tht was a nice intro abt me....u can cook..baby sit!!! open doors for female!!!!!! ne romba nallavana irukiye paaa........:)

 
At 6:16 PM, December 08, 2007, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

raz : Glad u liked it, keep coming. I like ur informal commenting n blogging. Ennamapo adjust pannikarean.... :)

Aarthi : He he he.. I wasn't toxicated for the misspell. ThankQ, Adada Yennavachi Kaamidi keemadi pannalaye awwwwww.....

 
At 7:58 AM, December 09, 2007, Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman sonnathu...

//Knowing or unknowingly, i get influenced/inspired by people i like the most or with the people i mostly talk to. Be a Song, a word, a slang or a habit, sometimes this make me feel i am not real.//

This is sweet :) But some times ppl get annoyed with this habit :D

 
At 12:56 PM, December 09, 2007, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: PK ::) Thankfully my close ones like this. Happy doing it. Nan real illanu sollrathu .. Sweetaa Pkkkaaaa... Anyway ThankQ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home