My Other Spaces


Awards

Dog Tag Drive - pqi Intelligent Drive i810 - iDrive

A New Addition to my gadget family.
pqi Intelligent DriveRecent Days the thingee which more often i use is Mass Storage Drive (be it either my iPod, mp3 Thumb drive, External HDD or a SATA Drive). I want to carry a Drive with me always like a dog tag. Thanks to J for Gifting me this ;) hurray I got my New Year Gift [Jay, i know u r smart].

My Review: PQi Intelligent Drive i810 is a new generation USB flash drives built with the concept of combining technology, style and fashion in one. It is just the size of my little Finger Pad in width. Reviews says it is the king of small drives. The feature i like the most is water, dust, shock and vibration proof. Not just small and fashionable, but really tough. The Stick slides in to a stylish casing which looks really sexy.

Product Spec :
Now i have another pendant in chain, an iDrive - 1GB Capacity. Isn't it cool ;)

Labels: , , ,

Kirukals by Kuttibalu @ 7:27 PM,

8 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, December 21, 2007, Blogger --xh-- sonnathu...

and here i was thinking my sandisk cruzer was cool... man, this is one hell of a cool gadget.. hm.. time for me to start hunting ;)

 
At 12:16 AM, December 28, 2007, Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman sonnathu...

Looks cool :)

 
At 7:43 PM, December 29, 2007, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: --xh-- ::) Yeah SanDisk also is cool, but the factor which attracted me was the water and dust prof.
(:: PK ::) Thanks :)

 
At 12:27 PM, January 13, 2008, Blogger Aarthi sonnathu...

hey tht one sounds cool...is it out in the market..in India???? Do you have any idea where in chennai we get sony usb's???

 
At 12:27 PM, January 13, 2008, Blogger Aarthi sonnathu...

hey tht one sounds cool...is it out in the market..in India???? Do you have any idea where in chennai we get sony usb's???

 
At 2:27 AM, January 14, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: Aarthi ::) Yeah, it is really cool when it comes to water proof, i hvn't seen any like this. I check couple of places in hyd just for the heck of it, but i couldn't. for sony usb's try Richie Street in Chennai. But online you get plenty of varieties nowadays.

 
At 2:54 PM, February 04, 2008, Blogger Aarthi sonnathu...

Hey thanks for tht info...do we get genuine ones at richie st??

 
At 2:57 PM, February 04, 2008, Blogger Kuttibalu sonnathu...

(:: Aarthi ::) Yes you will. check sandisk.. i liked that it.. sony for a USB is not spending money is what i feel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home