My Other Spaces


Awards

Surprise!!!!

Yennada Surprise nu oru postnu pakkareengala... Just thot would share some of the surprises of my life. Yella surprise sollita nalla irukathula .. so let me let you my latest and the best surprise in my life.
Latest June 19th night 23:50 hrs
Shaam : mamma vaanga saami kumbhadalam [Shaam calling for prayers]. Remembered chandramukki's dialogue "Yenna Kodumadai da Saami". So decided to move out of my bed and stepped out to the Hall. It was dark. Usually my sis will not allow me to walk in dark, wet floor - was surprised to hear she calling me "Vaanga Saar". A cake and two lighted nice smelling candles [which sis was having for a long time waiting for an occasion].
Priya : So thats it
Shaam : Aaaapy Bhooorthday... remaining videola
Thot this birthday would be peace, no friends, no phone call, no email, no msgs.. no bear party.. but shaam, priya, jay mamma, appa and amma surprised me with cake and gifts. itha thaan aarularuthu aaruvathu varaiyo [Is this what 6 to 60's]. Definitely it was a surprise which i never expected.
Shaama pathi sollalayae.. nautanki, cuttie, loving kid, Amma payan (appa kita sandi pannumbhodu), Appa payan (amma kitta dishum dishum bhodhu). Avanunku mazhai vantha lord krishna vararaam. If you light something, it is only for prayers. Now you know why he invited me like that. Thalaivar rocks in patasala. Still in mazhalai paruvam. Everybody would love his company with his mazhalai.
Best
I guess it was 2004 new year, when i was pathu kozhapavadhi.. [ippo mattum yennanu kekatheenga]. Badly in need of a change. Yenna pannalamnu thinking!!!.. Sathy@ asked me come to a restaurant and asked me to wait there... namma thaan sonnnatha panra parambharaiyae illyae... went to the nearby pullareddy sweets. I parked the bike, got the sight of RAT. Deeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii..... for a sec couldn't belive... Maaaan thats the surprise!!!! Actually thats the time when RAT/Arun/Kanthi all left and was feeling alone. Sathy@ spoke with RAT/Arun and we had a good blast that new year. I forgot the year but the Deeeiiii sight is still fresh...Hats off to Sathy@ definitely thats my besttuuu..

Ok oru request to ppl who has read this mokkai.. Comment your surprises(any number)
Ayyoo one more: My dad used to say - Nee yetha pannalum urupidiya pannamatiya.. but intha blogaa aarambhichi one year agiduchu... Surprise thane.. ;)

Labels: , , ,

Kirukals by Kuttibalu @ 10:39 PM,

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, September 03, 2007, Blogger life is too complicated to discuss sonnathu...

thanks for ur message!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home