My Other Spaces


Awards

Hyderabad 10K Run [C3 143] Nov 26th 2006

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!
I finished the Hyderabad 10K Run in ~59 Min, 11th person among the Oraclites. Maaan!!! the race was awesome.. Hyderabad Rocks!!! What an enthu, spirit among the people.. I love it...(my registration number) The Race was a grant success.. Kutties( i mean the kids.. I saw one with skates..) Youngsters.. (people from different part of the globe) Oldies.. when i was parking my bike, I saw an old handikapped man with the Hyderabad 10k Run T-Shirt.. there were no words to appreciate that man..
I never thot i can do this after the accident i met with and nobody can call me chappani anymore...
The Story goes like this...
Myself and Sreedhar joined the other oraclites Siva, Avinash, Raghu, Pradeep and many more.. The Race started @ ~7:25 AM. The participant were told the do's and don'ts and the race started smoothly.. I ran for till the buddha statue (near lepakshi handloom showroom) non stop .. Guess that is 4Km which is my record. (My usual jog in KBR will have 4 stops which is just 3.8km).. There were many People/School/Bands/Corporate Club on the road Cheering participants of Hyderabad 10K Run.. When i Started the race my goal was to finish the race in limited stops.. I went a head, then raghu (the trekker), pradeep started catching me up and left me behind too :(.. There was the 'D' Company cheering the racers..
After a long time when i was nearing the Finish Line.. I heared the Shout of Oraclites as Orrr'aaaaacle Oracle.. Orrr'aaaaacle Oracle.. Studdenly the legs started to roll faster and finished the race as the 11th Person.. Damm missed the first 10 :(...
Went to Minerva.. We showed the enthu of 10K there in BreakFast Too.. A Good Day for Me..
Moral of the Race.
Hyderabadies Rock!!!
Do not under Estimate ppl. (Lot of female/grandies finished)
Before Hyderabad 10K Run 2006
At the Finish line of Hyderabad 10K Run 2006

Kirukals by Kuttibalu @ 4:17 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, November 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous sonnathu...

Good..:-)..happy that u could do wat u like but do take care of ur leg when it has undergone some major surgery...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home