My Other Spaces


Awards

Balu (Yenakul Nan)


Son's Photo Uploaded by balu

It started of with Collage.. Hockney Joins n then Ended up in Mosaic. This one was done with a collection of 548 pics of Me.. My Family and My Pics, and that is why "Yenakul Nan" (I am in Me).
Yow Mosaic!!! Wanna Know what it is and how to Create it Read this Unfortunately dis piece of s/w never worked. Not Sure for what. Thanks to a friend of mine who shared his Mac PC to do this. But on google found that the trial version of Mosaic Creator allowed me to do it on my windows PC.
Inspirators : 6t, A.R, Nav A, FD

Kirukals by Kuttibalu @ 12:45 PM,

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, December 20, 2006, Blogger Basu A R sonnathu...

One of the best things i like in ur blog... is it reflects the energetic person u r....

keep the same energy :) Have fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home